Post Basic B.Sc. Degree in Nursing
The graduates made independent decisions in nursing situations protect the rights of and facilitate individuals and groups in pursuit of health, function in the hospital, community nursing services, and conduct research studies in the practice. They are also expected to assume the role of teacher, supervisor, and manager in clinical / public health settings.
- Duration : 2 years
- Intake : 50/Year
- Admission available for both boys and girls.
GOK - HAFW 47 MPS 2009
RGUHS - RGU/AFF/CNS – 297/2015-16
INC - 18-15/5303
KNC - 1157/2015-2016
- Hold a Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM)
- Registered in any State Nursing Council as a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife
- Produce Eligibility certificate from RGUHS, Bangalore, Karnataka
- Nursing Foundation
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Biochemistry and Biophysics
- Maternal nursing
- Child Health Nursing
- Medical and Surgical Nursing
- English (Qualifying)
- Community Health Nursing
- Mental Health Nursing
- Introduction to Nursing Education
- Introduction to Nursing Administration
- Introduction to Nursing Research and Statistics
- English is a qualifying subject.
- Specialized training for Basic Computer, eHIS, BLS, ACLS, PALS, IELTS are provide to all the students in the college campus.