M. Sc. NURSING
The M.Sc. Nursing program serves as a core for the development of the nursing major. This offers students greatest opportunity for advancement and prepares for leadership, management and more independent roles, such as clinical nurse specialist, nurse practitioner, educator and researcher. M.Sc. Nursing is preferred and often required for Military Nursing, case management, public health Nursing, overseas/development nursing, forensic nursing and school and college of Nursing.
- Duration : 2 Years
- Intake : 15 / year
- 1. Medical-Surgical Nursing - 03 seats
- 2. Community Health Nursing -03 seats
- 3. Pediatric Nursing - 03 seats
- 4. Obstetrics & Gynecology Nursing - 03 seats
- 5. Psychiatric Nursing - 03 seats
- M.Sc., Medical Surgical Nursing
- Neurosciences Nursing
- Cardothorasic Nursing
- Critical Care Nursing
- Oncology Nursing
- Urology / Nephrology Nursing
- M.Sc., Obstetrics & Gynaecological Nursing
- M.Sc., Child Health (Paediatric) Nursing
- M.Sc., Psychiatric (Mental Health) Nursing
- M.Sc., Community Health Nursing.
GOK - HAFW 418 MPS 2007
RGUHS - RGU/AFF/CNS – 297/2015-16
INC - 18-15/5075
KNC - 1157/2015-2016
- Passed in B.Sc., Nursing (Basic) or P.B B.Sc. Nursing of RGUHS or any other University accepted as equivalent by RGUHS.
- Minimum of one year of experience after obtaining B.Sc. Nursing and P.B B.Sc., Nursing
- Registered in any State Nursing Council as a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife.
- Candidates should produce Eligibility Certificate from RGUHS, Bangalore, and Karnataka. (This applies to only the candidates who have passed from other universities).
- Nursing Education
- Advanced Nursing Practice
- Nursing Research and statistics
- Clinical Specialty – I
- Nursing Management
- Clinical Specialty – II
- Nursing Research (Dissertation)