A student must have a minimum of 80% of the attendance for theory and practical. however 100% of attendance for practical is required before the award of degree.
- 50% PASS in each of the theory and practical separately.
- 50-59% second division
- 60-74% first division
- 75% and above is distinction
- For declaring the rank aggregate of 2 years marks will be considered.
- If the candidate fails in either practicals or theory paper he/she has to reappear for both the papers( theory & practical) .maximum no of attempts per subject is three inclusive of first attempt. the maximum period to complete the course successfully should not exceed 4 years.
- Candidate, who fails in any 2 subjects, shall be permitted to continue the studies into the second year. however the candidate shall not be allowed to appear for the second year examination till such time that the he/she passes all subjects of the first year m.sc nursing examination.