DIPLOMA IN GENERAL NURSING & MIDWIFERY
The programme serve as a basis for advanced study and specialization in Nursing; and to prepare nurses who will function as a member of health team beginning with competencies for the first level position in both hospital and community.
- Duration : 3 years
- Intake : 60/Year
- The examinations are held annually.
- Admission available for both boys and girls.
- Hostel facilities available for both boys and girls.
GOK - HAFW 246 MPS 2003
INC - INC/18-15/2704
KNC - 1157/2015-2016
- 10+2 with 40% marks with 4 subjects and English (Science /Arts/Commerce) from recognized PU Board.
- Students shall be medically fit.
- Minimum age: 17yrs.
- Biological Science (Anatomy & Physiology and Microbiology)
- Behavioural Science (Psychology and Sociology)
- Fundamentals of Nursing & First Aid
- Community Health Nursing (CHN I, Environmental Hygiene, Health Education & Communication Skills, Nutrition)
- Computer Education
- Medical Surgical Nursing - I (Includes Pharmacology)
- Medical Surgical Nursing - II (Specialities)
- Mental Health Nursing
- Child Health Nursing
- Midwifery and Gynaecological Nursing
- Community Health Nursing II
- English is a qualifying subject.
- Specialized training for Basic Computer, eHIS, BLS, ACLS, PALS, IELTS are provide to all the students in the college campus.
- The benefit of medical insurance is provided to all the students.