To prepare graduates to assume responsibilities as professional, competent nurses and midwives in providing promotive, preventive, curative and rehabilitative services. Nursing involves giving care to the people throughout their life in health and illness. As career professionals, Nursing offers opportunities from bedside practice to administrative level.
- Duration : 4 years
- Intake : 60/Year
- The examinations are held annually.
- Admission available for both boys and girls.
- Hostel facilities available for both boys and girls.
GOK - HAFW 563 MPS 2004
RGUHS - RGU/AFF/CNS – 297/2015-16
INC - INC/18-15/2704
KNC - 1157/2015-2016
- Candidates should have completed 17 years on or before the 31st day of December, of the year of admission.
- Candidates should have passed 10 + 2 years of schooling with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (Botany & Zoology) individually.
- In case of candidates from the stream of Vocational Higher Secondary Course, conducted by the Board of Vocational Higher Secondary Examination, Kerala; the candidates should have taken a minimum of 5 subjects including Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English, in addition to the vocational subject.
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Nutrition & Bio-Chemistry
- Nursing Foundations
- Introduction to Computer (Internal training)
- Pharmacology, Pathology and Genetics
- Medical Surgical Nursing-I
- Community Health Nursing I
- Communication and Education Technology
- Child Health Nursing
- Medical & Surgical Nursing-II
- Mental Health Nursing
- Midwifery and Obstetrical Nursing
- Community Health Nursing II
- Nursing Research and Statistics
- Management of Nursing Services and Education
- English is a qualifying subject.
- Specialized training for Basic Computer, eHIS, BLS, ACLS, PALS, IELTS are provide to all the students in the college campus.
- The benefit of medical insurance is provided to all the students.