Candidates seeking admission need to submit an Application form with prescribed fees through DD along with supporting documents. The admission will be on first come first served basis, subject to the availability of seats. The College will give you Provisional Admission Letter on receiving the filled up Application forms along with the fee. Your admission will remain provisional till the time it is confirmed by the University / Board.
The last date for submission of completed application forms is subject to the University / Board notifications regarding admissions.
ESSENTIAL SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS
- SSLC / 10th or equivalent
- PUC / + 2 or equivalent
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Degree Certificate (If applicable)
- Caste / OBC Certificate (for SC/ST only)
- 6 PP and Stamp Size colour Photos
- All the above marks cards should be submitted in original with two sets of photocopy.
- All admissions are subject to the rules and regulations of the University / Board and the final admission will be approved based on the eligibility criteria and submission of supporting documents in original as stipulated by the University / Board.
- Admission will be cancelled if, Admission form is incomplete Admission forms are received without supporting documents.
- Required educational qualifications are not fulfilled; false documents are submitted Incorrect or wrong information is given.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
If you have more questions feel free to contact college office or email us at varalakshminursing @gmail.com.